Sunday 22 April 2012

Hellurrr thar (:

I'm byknott. You can call me Will. Name's actually Willoughby (: (:

I'm new to the site, obvs. I was on tumblr talking rp with a friend who claimed that this site is god, so I naturally had to check it out and see what was up.

Wish I knew what her username was. O.o Maybe she'll find me anyway.

IT'S ME BOO. IT'S WILLOUGHBY.

...

Anyway. I'm mostly a writer. I like to search out RPs as a way to get out all my 'extra' creative juices when there's too much in my head and as a way to get them pumping again in a dry spell. I love the camaraderie that comes from collaborative storytelling. Crafting out a plot on my own has its charm, but there's something to be said to the explosive quality that comes once a team of minds are working together. I haven't been actively roleplaying in a very long time. When I was in middle school there were some forums I was active in, mostly doing PotC, HP, LotR, or original RP, but as those forums declined I never found another place to post. I did some minor roleplaying in 2011 when one of those forums had a 'revival' but it did not stick. Hopefully with the size and activity of this board I'll be able to find friends and a community where I can actively RP once more.

See you all around, my loves. Kiss kiss.

pfizer signing day 2012 football gasland college football recruiting bjork national signing day 2012 landon collins

No comments:

Post a Comment