Sunday 4 August 2013

Looking for a new Android mobile phone

What is actually going on with your phone? Maybe you don't actually need a new phone per se but a root and new ROM? I say this because my Nexus was acting weird and I thought it was time for a new one but then I ulocked/rooted it and installed a new ROM and I've not had any issues.

?

But, if you are dead set on a new phone I'd say the Samsung Note 2. I wanted the S4 but after messing around with one in the store I decided the OS that is on it is too..."heavy", as in it's too slow and feels clunky whereas the Note 2 feels much smoother and faster.

?

Everything man. Battery, screen, slow as a snail. I just want to get rid of it.

?

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is ace...but it's too expensive for me. It's around ?580 in Malta. Still, I don't mind good suggestions because perhaps I may find the phone much cheaper on ebay.co.uk for example.

?

?

What's the prices of the Nexus phones over there?

Websites of what phones are available for you in your prices?

?

Asus Google Nexus 7 between ?250 - ?300 (do you want me to convert to $?). Samsung Nexus (didn't know there were 2 different Nexus) are between ?500 and ?600.

?

Some websites (not sure if you can view prices in all of them):

?

http://www.phonebox....roducts/mobiles

http://www.cellulart....com/index.php/

http://www.directvis...main_page=index (cheapest in Malta but you have to have a login to view prices)

?

To give you an idea of the prices from the cheapest place:

?

HTC One X 32GB -? ?400

?

HTC Evo 3D - ?380

?

Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 - ?350

?

(Too expensive)

?

Cheaper ones within my budget:

?

HTC Desire V Duos - ?280

?

HTC Sensation XE - ?275

?

Htc desire X - ?260

?

HTC ONE V - ?215

?

Although I could try and find them cheaper from ebay.

?

Thank you.

Edited by TESFanner, 25 July 2013 - 12:54 PM.

Source: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1467635-looking-for-a-new-android-mobile-phone/

Lupe Ontiveros London 2012 China muhammad ali Opening ceremony London 2012 Olympics Schedule 2012 Olympic Medal Count 2012 Olympics 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment